Sussex digital agency
How People Use Their Devices What Marketers Need to Know
sussex digital agency
The proliferation of devices has changed the way people interact with the world around them.
With more touch points than ever before, it’s critical that marketers have a full understanding of how people use devices so that they can be there and be useful for their customers in the moments that matter.
The findings in this report are based on real behaviors from a sample of opted-in users. It reveals how, when, and where people use their devices throughout the day. As a sussex digital agency, this important context will help you better understand the reality of the customer journey so you can more effectively reach them with a single story across devices, channels, and formats. A Few Key Findings:
- 1. We live in a mobile-first world: In an average day, more than 1/4 of all users only use a smartphone, which is nearly 2X as many as those who only use a computer.
- 2. We freely move back and forth between devices to get things done: Over half of users rely on more than one type of device in an average day, with 1/5 of them using another device while concurrently using a computer.
- 3. Where we are influences how we use our devices: The top three places people use their smartphones are home, work, and in a store.
- 4. Search has gone mobile: Of those who search, nearly 4 in 10 search only on a smartphone in an average day.
- 5. The web is one of our most used resources: Of those who browse the web in an average day, almost half do so on multiple devices.
Being Web Designers Sussex More than 7 in 10 users browse the web on their phones or computers in an average day
* Limited Offer
Make your ideas a reality.
Complete the contact form below and a member of the team contact you regarding your project requirments