SEO Company Sussex
Infographics are a fantastic way to help your customers understand your products & services. Even better is that anyone with basic understanding can make a really attractive infographic with the availability of free graphic design software and templates which are available on the internet. Unfortunately the bad part is the explosion of free design & website infographic tools has created an influx of poorly-designed infographics around the web which doesn’t help customers understand the product or service your trying to get across.
Nettl of Hove and Hub Spot inbound marketing has teamed up to give you an example-packed guide to infographic design. It doesn’t matter if your a beginner or expert we try to help you to avoid to the best practices for using colours and fonts, this guide is all-inclusive. By the end of this guide, you’ll know how to use spacing, colour, fonts, and icons to make your infographic pop. Don’t worry: we’ve loaded this guide with tons of examples and templates. Download now to get started!
See what’s inside:
- Best practices for creating a layout for your infographic
- How to choose the right colours for your designs
- Popular font types and how to use them
- Data visualizations that will increase the value of your infographic
- How to choose icons that match your content Common design and rookie mistakes to avoid